There are two categories:-
Management and owner
uses or outsiders.
are various uses:-
(1) Investors: They provide capital to business. They need information to assess whether to
buy, hold or sell their investment.
(2) Employees:- Growth of employee directly related to growth of
organization. So they require much
(3) Lenders:- They are interested to know capability of business to repay
principal and interest.
(4) Supplier and creditors :- They
want to know ability of firm to pay their dues.
It is generally done by credit policy of concern.
(5) Customer;- Customers are also interested to know stability and functioning of
(6) Government and their agencies :- They are also
interested due to various reasons like for allocation of scarce resources among
competing enterprises, tax rate, and collection.
(7) Public:- They are also interested in functioning of business since
they contribute substantially too many ways.
(8) Management as a whole is also
interested in the accounts for various managerial decisions
Demo Classes for C/CMA/CS/B.Com of Accounts: https://www.conceptonlineclasses.com/demovideos
Visit Website to Buy Classes:https://www.conceptonlineclasses.com/