1.It is process of recording transaction or events.
2. It is a base for accounting.
3. Financial statements do not form part of this process.
4. Managerial decisions are not taken on the basis of these records.
5. There is no sub-filed of book-keeping.
6. Financial position cannot be known through book-keeping.
1. It is process of summarizing recorded
2. It is considered as language of business.
3. Financial statement are prepared on the basis of book-keeping records.
4. Management takes decision on the basis of these records.
5. It has several sub-filed like financial Accounting, cost accounting,
management accounting etc.
6. Financial position are ascertained on the basis of accounting records.