BEST COACHING FOR Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
A company secretary/ICSI student have to cross through three different stages of examinations before becoming a company secretary. The stages are mentioned below:
1. Foundation Programme/ CSEET: It is the first level of ICSI’s Company Secretaries course. After passing 12th, anyone who wishes to pursue this prestigious course has to clear this programme before getting registered under the Executive programme.
2. Executive Programme: It is the second level of CS course. Students have to clear a total of 7 papers
(i.e. Two Modules to enter into CS Professional Programme.)
3. Professional Programme: This course can be completed only after completing the CS Executive programme. CS students have to clear this programme as this is the final stage of becoming a Company Secretary. Students have to clear a total of 9 papers i.e. Three Modules.
Why choose COC Education for CS Course?
- COC Education is one of the best institutes throughout India which provides CA/CMA/CS, B.Com and school level (Commerce) courses at one place. It covers each and every concept of your course in a smart way which isn’t possible for any other institute.
- COC Education covers the entire Study Material, past attempt(s) questions, and questions from practice manual.
- COC Education provides Best Quality videos with Unlimited Views to every student.
- COC Education provides classes through Download-link/Pen Drive/SD Card mode to every student.
- The students will get connected on the Whatsapp group of the faculties where they can ask their doubts in given time period.
- For better understanding of the students all the lectures are given in simple and understandable language.
- COC provides Hard Book for the CS Students.
COC Education Resources and Guides
COC Education has created hundreds of guides and resources to help you learn &study. These articles are meant to be used as self-study, so you can read and learn at your own pace. In the guides you’ll see more examples and step-by-step instruction on the concepts required. Each guide is tailored to the point-of-view, so you’ll be learning accounting with a finance perspective. Whether you need to learn about debits and credits, journal entries, the 3 financial statements, or the various types of depreciation methods, etc these guides will have you covered!
Experienced Faculties, Daily Doubt sessions, ready to counsel any inquiry & supportive technical team
Where To Get Best CMA Online Classes In India
COC Education is India's Best Institute To Get CMA Classes.
Who is The Best Faculty For Accounts?
You need the Best Faculty For Accounts, CA Exam Preparation, so that you can pass your exam with Flying Colors without wasting a single minute of your Precious Time. A Good Faculty will not only help you clear your exam but also help you achieve the highest rank Possible, which proves to be surely a great advantage in Job Placement after completing CA.
Best Video Lectures for Operations Management & Strategic Management (OMSM) CMA Inter Group-2
OMSM Operations Management and Strategic Management. Get your Video Lectures Operations Management and Strategic Management from COC Education
Introduction to Statistics for CA Foundation
Introduction to Statistics for CA Foundation Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics is designed as per latest CA Foundation syllabus for Paper 3 to provide a firm grounding in the principles, techniques and practice. The book adopts self-study approach and has been written in student-friendly manner. With a blend of conceptual learning and problem-solving approach, it offers in-depth understanding of the basic mathematical and statistical tools. #introductiontostatistics
Chapter X of Companies Act 2013
Chapter X of Companies Act 2013 The company shall place the matter relating to such appointment for ratification by members at every annual general meeting. ... Under the Act, the provisions for rotation of auditors in the listed Company & certain other class of Companies, have been provided for. #chapterxofcompaniesact2013
Relevant sections under the Companies Act, 2013 dealing with fraud and false statements
Relevant sections under the Companies Act, 2013 dealing with fraud and false statements The new parent corporate law “The Companies Act 2013” is mostly ... I am limiting my write-up to the provisions to the Act, and I request the readers to refer relevant rules, if any, before ... in the 2013 Act is the Section 447 dealing with “Punishment for fraud”. ... Section 448
What is Corporate Image
What is Corporate Image A corporate identity or corporate image is the manner in which a corporation, firm or business enterprise presents itself to the public. The corporate identity is typically visualized by branding and with the use of trademarks, but it can also include things like product design, advertising, public relations etc #WhatisCorporateImage
What is Energy Audit
What is Energy Audit An energy audit is an inspection survey and an analysis of energy flows for energy conservation in a building. It may include a process or system to reduce the amount of energy input into the system without negatively affecting the output. #whatisenergyaudit